RGBA linear strip wash light with four color zones
tetra bar wash-light strip with four color zones
- Features ultra-bright 4-watt LED bulbs
- RGBA color selection for more vivid colors and amber hues
- Four independent color zones offer unique color blends and chase options
- Compatible with multiple DMX modes, ensuring seamless system incorporation
- 40 Auto programs create exciting chases without the need for a DMX controller
- Built-in sound active mode with built-in microphone
- Static Colors and Color Mix allows specific static use colors for ambient and up-lighting
- Power linking for up to 25 units at once
- Seamless compatibility with DMX-512 protocol, including controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control, for intuitive real-time operation
rgba color selection
for more vivid colors and amber hues
four independent color zones
offer unique color blends and chase options
ensures seamless system incorporation
40 auto programs
create exciting chases without the need for a DMX controller
built-in sound active mode
with built-in microphone
static color mix control
for ambient and up-lighting
The Venue Tetra Bar RGBA LED Linear Wash Light is designed for anyone who needs a professional quality color wash light, and features over three feet of lighting coverage, as well as four independent color zones for unique color blends and chase options.
With twelve 4-watt quad-color LEDs and several internal operating modes, it provides a full palate of color control, including fourteen static colors, twenty standard chases, twenty sound-active chases, DMX control, Master/Slave capability, strobe, dimming, manual color mixing and more.
Its dual L-bracket design provides precise aiming from stands, trusses and floors for complete venue coverage. For even more versatility, the Tetra Bar is compatible with DMX-512 operation, alongside controllers such as the Venue Tetra Control, and enjoy complete control in a wide variety of DMX modes.
DMX In/Out jacks allow the use of multiple fixtures as well as master/slave functionality. Power linking capabilities minimize the need for outlets, and help keep cables clean and organized.