interactive real-time dmx wash lighting controller with footswitch
- Over 30 standard lighting chases and 20 color combinations
- Combine programs, moods, and fades for a total of 1,240 different chase variations
- Includes backlit real-time controls for All On (static colors), Strobe, and Blackout
- Various tempo options keep lights synced to the beat, including built-in microphone, audio-in TRS jack, audio sensitivity knob, manual speed knob, and tap tempo button
- Set-it and forget-it by activating Cycle Mode for a fully automated experience
- Built-in mic stand mount and included Footswitch allow for hands-free operation
over 30 standard lighting chases
and 20 color combinations
1,240 different chase variations
combine programs, moods, and fades
backlit real-time controls
for All On (static colors), Strobe, and Blackout
keep lights synced to the beat
with various tempo options
set-it and forget-it
activate Cycle Mode for a fully automated experience
built-in mic stand mount and included footswitch
The Venue Tetra Control allows musicians, DJs, singers or any performer to effortlessly and automatically control impressive light shows without any knowledge of complicated DMX programming.
With an easy-to-use, pre-programmed auto-cycle mode, bands and DJs can now have impressive light shows as well interact with instant strobes, all-on lights, or black outs to add dramatic effects instantly. There are over 30 chases to choose from and backlit, on-the-fly, real-time controls.
Tap Tempo and Audio Input options keep your lights on beat, while Color Fade and Cycle modes provide the illusion of having your own lighting professional, keeping your show fresh by cycling through various programs. Includes a mic stand mount and foot switch controller to keep your hands free during your performance.