- Compact DMX-512 controller for LED fixtures (up to 4 channels)
- Controls up to 4 separate banks of 4 DMX channels
- Each bank can control separate fixtures
- Playback options include automated, sound-activated or manual RGBW
- Playback modes: Preset; Chases (manually trigger automated programs); Color macro (manually scroll through the color spectrum); RGB Fade (automatically scroll through the color spectrum); RGB Fade Delay (automatically scroll through the color spectrum with a small delay to each bank); Auto (randomly selects different colors for each fixture)
- Variable fade times for all playback modes
- Variable strobing on the fly (2 Hz – 33 Hz)
- Adjustable audio sensitivity
simple, elegant control
of multiple lighting fixtures
compact dmx-512 controller
for LED fixtures (up to 4 channels)
include automated, sound-activated or manual RGBW
variable fade times
for all playback modes
combine with other Venue products
for complementary and contrasting effects
on the fly (2 Hz – 33 Hz)
The Control16 from Venue is a robust, 16-channel DMX controller that provides simple, elegant control of multiple lighting fixtures.
Configured as four banks of four faders, each bank operates an independent 4-channel controller with access to manual color mixing, pre-set color pallets, strobe, chase, and blackout functions. The Control16 color pallets are designed to work with any lighting fixture using a standard DMX 3ch RGB mode. The 4th fader can be used to control Amber, White, or UV color mixing for Quad LED fixtures.
When combined with Venue’s ThinTri38, ThinTri64 and TriStrip3Z, it produces plenty of complementary and contrasting lighting effects that will wow the crowd all night long.